Where are you located?
Back To FAQ List
- RON COCHRAN PUBLIC SAFETY BUILDING
- 2601 West Broward Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale FL 33312
What are your days and hours of operation?
- MONDAY THRU THURSDAY 8:30AM TO 6:30PM
What is your contact number?
- Records division: (954) 831-8700
Is there a charge for reports if I pick them up in person?
- Yes, reports are 15 cents per page for a single sided copy or 20 cents per page for double sided copies.
- Certified reports are $1.00. In accordance with FSS 119.07(4)(d), an applicable service charge may be assessed for certain requests.
Do you provide body camera footage?
- For all public record requests pertaining to body camera footage. Please contact the our Digital Evidence Unit
- Via Phone (954) 831 - 8740
- Via Email DigitalEvidence@sheriff.org
How long does a report take to become available?
- Most reports are available within 10 business days. There are some instances wherein this time frame may be extended.
Why can’t I find my report on this site?
- Crash reports are available on the site 60 days after they are completed. (FLORIDA STATE STATUE 316.005(5)). If you need your crash report beforehand, you must pick it up in person.
- Some reports will be blocked to protect your privacy
- Records are only available online from 07/01/2015